Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I wasn't going to blog today but...

I wasn’t going to blog tonight but I just couldn’t go to sleep with out it. I have nothing else to do its like my only time to talk to people other then my family.. I swear this has to be one of the worst spring breaks a girl could have.

I was up late on Facebook and a friend asked me about a poem I promised him. So I wrote it. I’m not going to say how long it took… because I don’t remember. But he gave me the line “when you peep my swag tell me what you see” so hear is what I wrote

When you tell me
ask away I say
When you peep my swag
tell me what you see
when you sleep at night
tell me what you dream
when you loving in the light
tell me who you see
when you eat outside on the grass
tell me if you washed your hands
when you dance in a badly lit room
tell me is sweat on your ears
when you hear my name
tell me do you smile
when you lick ice cream
tell me do you taste my finger prints
when you stand in the shower
tell me do you wish you could capture a picture
when you get a hair cut
tell me do you think of my kisses on your neck
when you stand outside on a warm day
tell me do you think of our adventures around DC
when you have fallen in love with yourself
tell me can I be part of the threesome
when you listen to music
tell me does it hurt your ears
when you think of your many lady friends
tell me am I on top
when you think of marriage
tell me am I invited to the reception
when you ask me why I ask
tell me do you really want the Answer?


Then I was looking at TMZ and I heard this line I just had to put it up… If yall have ever seen high school musical then you would understand these two are the main characters and they are a couple inside the movie and in real life. The guy Zack is in the airport and the ask “if yall had a baby would it be owned by Disney” lol to funny Zack and the other lady Vanessa they need to just take it as s joke…

1 comment:

  1. i dont like that pic of me ima need you to switch that joint lol

    ReplyDelete