Thursday, March 5, 2009

We get lose






Girl I drank that I got thirsty… in relations to a bottle of vodka in this mans dresser draw. (Reggie is a drunk nuf said)

I went to VSU and I felt like I was being raped with every one of these people’s eyes. I was so scared I didn’t even asked ware the bathroom was even though I had to pee like a Russian race horse in a Kentucky derby with a glue truck behind him. Then I didn’t even a see Brandon because this man has a class from 5 50 till 712. Crazy and I paid 20 dollars to see this man and I didn’t even see his car.

Any who after that I went in and studied a little for my statistic exam and then Reggie called and influenced me to come to the karaoke night. We got drunk and sang songs and made burgers and it was great. I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment