Sunday, March 22, 2009

you make me sick

Side note (Okay so the guy that was playing on my phone is a friend that didn’t know how to ask for my number so don’t play on his phone lol.)

It’s so much you know, this whole dating thing specially when your in college and the boys have so much freedom and no willpower. I want to have a male friend that I can believe, that I don’t have to ask my self twice about. But I don’t think its going to happen.

But in there defense lets be real with ourselves women do you not think that they have been through something? Do you not think that one day they will retaliate and hurt someone just as you have hurt them… And for those self righteous girls who be like I’m not going to have sex with no one, I’m to good to even hint that I’m a sexual person. Yall make me want to throw up. Sex is wonderful its life changing and I don’t mind telling you who I have had sex with at my school. Because I thought about it and I felt like it was what I wanted. But that won’t change who I am and what I can do in life. Just like if I went gay which I might…. That would not make me a different person it would just change my sex life which should be none of your business.

So pray for me, cus if life keeps going this way I might get sick every time I go out and communicate with females and males alike

No comments:

Post a Comment