Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm going home


I didn’t want to right this blog till it was time for me to go back to school. But I have noticed that once I left that day in august my life in DC left with me… Yes I come back to visit but when you leave a place and lose you bed and dresser it’s a feeling you get that lets you know that you’re not expected to return… And coming home for all my first breaks in college is normal for my family; my older brother did it, m youngest uncle and now me. But what followed that first break is why I am writing. During the summer my brother worked every hour and if he wasn’t working he was out. Most nights he didn’t even spend the night in the house. And I believe it’s my time. I have to become and adult. But its not that scary… I went to the movies with my sister Ariel yesterday and we say a sniped about the discovery channel and there was a bird that was pushed out of the nest by its mother. But surprisingly the bird did not fly; it did not fall and die. Instead it fell to the floor and picked its self off the ground and began to walk. I don’t know if it was the leaves on the ground of the forest or that that’s what my life is coming close to. I may not be ready like many others my age, but my old fashion parents are. And in this new world ill have to walk this forest floor before I can rise up and fly….

No comments:

Post a Comment