Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dumb boys

You all, who ever is out there who ever looks at this page. I don’t know what to do. I’m suppose to be in a relationship, but it just so happens that we haven’t talked since last week Thursday. And today is Wednesday. I am not the girl that feels it's okay to constantly run after her man for attention. But it seems like that’s the girl he needs.

This comes at a bad time because his birthday is next week and it's finals week at school. So his distance could be because of studying. But even the best student can pick up a phone and texts someone. I can’t even get that. The last time he talked to me was the second of May and today is May 5, 2010.

Before this situation I had planned think to get him a cake, a wallet cause he lost his and hasn’t gotten one since, and a card ( I got him the card- and ended up taking it back), and then something a little more personal. But after the conversation we had that night I don’t feel like he would care if I was to forget all about him and his dumb birthday.

So I had plan on just writing my feeling in a card and I hope when he reads it he will remember that he did ask me to be his girlfriend. But that didnt happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment