Sunday, May 9, 2010

On mothers day tho dang

It’s still finals week and I have three finals in this week. Then ill be off to DC the chocolate city.
My last few posts have been about a boy that I was in a relationship with. Well it’s over between us. At first I wanted to bring pain to him. But I realized I love something about him. And just because he is young at heart still and doesn’t know what to do with his feels.
He decided this was moving to fast. So he pulled away from me. He gave me some bull excuse about the distance over the summer. I live in dc which is two hours away from VCU and I had planned on coming to visit. But I guess he wanted more or a little bit less.
All I ask is that he doesn’t try and act like I wanted this. I was a happy camper lls. I have to say I felt happy for a bit. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy but its not the same as knowing you have someone you can hung up with and let them play in your hair, tell you about their day, watch sports, and do hw with. Ill get over it.
What I don’t think I can get over is knowing he is going to be living in the same dorm as me next school year. Well we will deal with that when it comes. I probably won’t be able to contain myself if I see him with someone else. But that’s just for right now.
Happy Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment