Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm on a boat b*tch

I have been in the house since my demise on Thursday. So you would be glad to hear that today at 11 o’clock I jumped into a fresh white charger and went on a day date to a boat on the anacostia water front. Where I watched a movie and ate quiznos.

The guy clearly wants to be more then a friend. He keep saying little cutie things like what we could be doing the rest of the summer is coming out to his boat and sail to Georgetown. But with me not really feeling like getting into anything right now and him going back to school this summer in North Carolina for summer school and training camp I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to even try to get to know him.

But it was cutie that he tried. He even introduced me to one of his friends as his girlfriend. I didn’t bother to correct him because at the moment I felt like I would never see these group of people again and I didn’t want to hurt his swage. He’s a nice guy. A little shorter then I would go for. But he has facial hair short hair cut and a nice build because he plays football. He has ambition something that you can’t teach or force down someone through. We are on the same level right now. We are both in our junior summer and 20 years old. I’m older by a month and two days. So maybe one day we will meet again and the time might be right for us to venture into more of each other. But for this summer he’s not the one I’m going to be daydreaming about and spending nights with. Ill tell you when I find him.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Well at least you had some fun and got out of the house.

    ReplyDelete