Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not a good day for him..

Today was a great productive day for me. Unfortunately for a man that I encountered on the street it was not so great a day for him. When I first saw him I was with my mom on our way to get my new phone. Hang out at the club and around drunken people have enabled me to spot the slightest bit of intoxication. So I knew he was tipsy or hammered. So when my mom told me the cops had stop pass and left him lying on the floor. I had a feeling his day was not going to end to great. I thought they would come back and see him in the same spot and arrest him for being drunk in public. Well this was not the case. While we were in the phone store he must have swung at one of the guys that are always standing on the block. You know your regular dc thug. Well that was his biggest mistake of the day. Far bigger then getting drunk, far bigger then choosing this street to sit on. The guys proceed to beat and kick him till his left I was bleeding and his face looked as though it was a piece of raw meat. My mom being the caring mother rushed to his aid when we saw the blood on the sidewalk and stayed with him till the ambulance arrived. No one came to this mans aid no one stop this man from beating on him. No one and it sad that the black community has to deal with low life thugs like this that take advantage of their strength. Instead of simply calling the cops and explain that this man is drunk and taking swings at me. The man choose to beat him till be bleed, and for what? Like what did he really get out of that? Now the cops are looking for you because you almost killed this man. It’s sad. Really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment