Saturday, May 29, 2010

i dont wanna grow up

I just wanted to say this summer is not going as I had plain but at the same time it is. I got a new phone but no job. I’m saving my money not really going out like that. But I don’t have the boyfriend that I thought I would be able to talk with on the phone. My best friend and I hung out, but just that one time. I thought I was going to always be over there. Well I lied to my self.

But this summer may turn out to be a success after all. My dad is moving in to my grandma’s house because she is moving to Florida (that’s what old people do when they retire) and he is moving there. And ever since I visited I always like the basement. It’s like from one of those old 70’s movies when they had like this dimly lit bar with wooden walls and mirrors everywhere. So I’m pressed because there is a bar and these red steps that I was infatuated by. So when I heard he was moving I offered to help clean out things in the basement because it had become a storage area. And then I said “I just wanted everyone to know I’m staping the fact that the basement will be my room” and I didn’t say it because I will have my own door, bathroom, and washer and dryer. I said it because I have always had to share a room with my lil sister. And I’m sorry but she is foul and I can not live in the same room as her. She needs help and I won’t be the one.

So let’s hope I get these jobs I been applying for…. I had an interview at the Nationals Park for this restaurant named Levy. And I had a call back for this pet care thing but they have not called to schedule an appointment. So keep your fingers crossed. Either way I have saved up enough to buy a car. Now I just have to save up the money to take care of a used car.

Being grown up is soooo not easy

No comments:

Post a Comment