Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finals week almost over

Finals aren’t a joke this year, but I just want them to be over. I really hate when the teacher decided to test you on everything you learned in the class like you really sat there and remembered all the crazy mess. I have three other important classes mama why you think I give a shit about your class like come one really tho really?

I got put on to Pandora and its hitting.

I packed up most of my stuff now I’m just waiting to finish these exams and go home. I’m a get wasted I’m telling you that. I need a drink right now cause of these lady pains but I cant cause I’m studying and on these vitamins that suppose to help you retain what you learned and I just don’t think it’s a good mix.

I’m a stop bitching for a while and get back to these books.

(Side note) I miss him a little bit less every day and I reach for him a little bit less every night. But my eyes still water at the thought of him leaving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment