Sunday, May 16, 2010

ehhh just another post

Been home for like a day now. And I feel a little cramped. I feel like I need my space. I need to get away some how. But I guess it will go away when I get to working. My main job starts Thursday and I’m still looking for my weekend joint.

I cooked some food. And my family came to eat it. They liked it but I still fill like I have to prepare more food in order to get their approval. Its like yeah you can cook but can you cook this and that and what not. Ugh

I been watching my OC and I really can’t get into it like I use to. Maybe because I seen these episodes but I can’t remember where I left off.

I also realized how proud my family is for me. They are really happy about this whole college thing. Like I didn’t even get my grades yet and there all like oh were so proud of you good job Ash looking forward to next year. Llls I was surprised I thought they would be like why aren’t you at an internship and what not. But it doesn’t seem like they care.

Working on getting a car before I turn 21 and getting a new phone. Alright that’s enough of my life for today. Here is a question for you all. What would you do with a day where you had nothing to do, 100 dollars a car and a friend? Where would you go, who would you take, what would yall do?

1 comment: