Thursday, May 13, 2010

Speaking to a Nation of Young Lovers

I could never understand why people don’t say what they mean every time they open their mouth or try to communicate. I was always told “think before you talk” and “if you don’t have something nice to say don’t say it at all”, but all those saying mean nothing if what you’re saying out your mouth is not the truth.

Another thing I need help understanding is why when you cut off the relationship with someone you feel the need to cut of everything that you have with that person. There was obviously something about that person you liked and wanted around you. SO why make them feel like you hate their guts??. Why short change them with the information your feeling. If you feel it didn’t work that’s fine. There are plenty of thing you quite because it wasn’t working and guess what… a relationship is one of them. It doesn’t mean war on the other person, it doesn’t mean that you are suddenly their arch enemies. It simply means your not dating anymore.

So I am saying this because for all those boys who broke my heart or simply broke up with me. I don’t hate you. I really probably just want to still be your friend.

Cause you know when you see that person on the street or in class you still wish you all were still in the same situation where you could hug and kiss each other. If not then I’m pretty sure your missing a really good friend. No relationship means anything if you all weren’t friends to begin with.

SO sorry to my ex guy friend, were weren’t in a relationship we were simply
dating exclusively. The communication was off. And it wasn’t to be forever. But
every time I see you ill say there goes my friend, and I will have no problem
hugging you or saying hi. Ill still wake up thinking were still together and my
eyes will still water because I realized we aren’t. But you will always have a
friend in me.

Has anyone ever thought of that?

2 comments:

  1. I have, but some guys don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's like they totally forget about all that cillin yall did. It's pointless to me beause when they see you again your still the same person they were attracted to in the start

    ReplyDelete