Thursday, May 13, 2010

Unfit for distribution

NO word from the ex on his side of the story so basically if you haven’t heard, he texted me at 3 am to tell me he read my blog and that he had no idea I felt that way about the whole situation. And I’m like you dummy how did you think I felt?? Anyway we ended up saying we would talk it over no sugar coating or what ever.

But it didn’t happen. SO I guess ill just leave it as is and go into the summer hoping to forget this relationship ever happened.

To be honest anyone that tells you that they didn’t wanna be in a relationship with you but still ended up in one is someone you need to forget. It’s not my fault I keep telling myself. But it really is. I wanted a relationship so bad I let a little boy snake me into believing I had feelings for him.

The fun times did happen and he did get me flowers for Valentines Day. So he’s not all that bad. But he is not boyfriend material right now. And will have to be stamped unfit for distribution. Let’s hope the remodel is better.



BY the way this is all in big letters cause a friend told me people only read the words in big writing. SO ha read this..

No comments:

Post a Comment