Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wet and Rainy

Hey there beautiful people. I’m using my old desk top to write this post. And I kinda miss the old hag. Lls I did my running around today (Monday). And I found out because of my brother I missed out on some well deserved scholarship money. It seems like boys take their sweet time doing everything that is important to their feature. And that is sad. You wait and wait put it off for another day or 5 and then the chance is gone. I love my brother I do, but he’s messing with my money and that right there my healthy followers will get you hurt. LLs JK JK I’m not a killer.

I am however the bait magnet in DC. I swear I could be wearing a trash bag in dc and still have some dude chasing up my skirt. But I don’t want it for some reason. I mean yeah it’s the summer time; time to run in the sun and make love. But I don’t wanna waste my time trying again. And in DC like lets be real, most these guys don’t have cars and if they did they would just catch some more bait as soon as I pack my toothbrush for junior year at VCU. I’m starting to get that feeling again like I’m not special enough to catch the bait. Like I can’t really keep the company of someone I really like. I know I fell off in the maintenance area with the pudgy but dang I can fix that. Ugh never mind.

I really want this summer to be for the better good. To be able to say I did something worth while. And not have it be a person but a cause. I want to start making my mark in the world. I want to start being a legend.

I took my tracks out. My head was itching and it keeping me up all night. Lls I couldn’t take it. So I’m back to being the
dread head

2 comments:

  1. I like your dreads! And college boys are crazy and don't know what they want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your right. But i hope they will get some sense. We hate to say it but we need boys (men) to keep this world going.

    ReplyDelete